Bunnies – If you look at them, you can’t imagine them causing any harm. But when you look away for awhile your cables could be gone! And so can your plants. Like it or not, every rabbit owner sooner or later, must face the fact about rabbit chewing. You will need to provide your rabbit a lot of toys he can chew on. Seriously, choosing the best toys for rabbits mean your furry friend will never be bored again.
Sometimes, even a rabbit that has a lot of space can become “bad”. The main reason is that the rabbit is bored.
Rabbits enjoy chewing and digging. It is in their nature and it is perfectly normal to them. Chewing things is extremely important for their teeth as well. Especially for keeping their incisor teeth at a manageable length.
If you do not allow rabbits to be busy all the time, they will find their own fun in the forms of your carpets, couches, armchairs and other furniture.
Therefore, especially if you keep your pet rabbit indoor, you must provide them alternatives for chewing.
We have carefully chosen the best toys for rabbits to chew.
15 Best Toys For Rabbits
#1 AUOKER Bunny Chew Toys for Teeth
- Ideal for chewing food
- These apple chew sticks help grind down their constantly growing teeth.
- Made of natural grass cakes and apple sticks.
#2: Timothy Hay Chew Sticks
- Treats and toys for rabbits
- Perfect for keeping your pet rabbits away from cables and furniture
- Made from Canada Imported Pet Grade Timothy Hay
#3 Niteangel Rabbits Activity Toy
- All handmade, 100% natural
- Great for playing and nibbling, help prevent boredom.
- Diameter approximately 2.6 inches
- Include natural cornhusk ball, seagrass ball, water hyacinth ball and rattan ball.
#4 Kaytee Chew & Treat Toy fro Rabbits
- 5 chew toys
- Combination of crunchy textures to help clean and trim teeth
- Ships in Frustration Free Packaging
#5 VCZONE Bunny Chew Toys
- Natural and Pollution Free
- Ideal for chewing food, help keeping dental health
- The metal hook can be mounted on pet’s cage
#6 Bunny Chew Toys fro Rabbits
- Rich in high fibrils, made from natural organic apple sticks
- Comes with metal ring to hang from the side or top of the cage
- Interactive bunny chew toy
#7 WINNIGUINEAPOO Rabbit Toys Hay Roller
- Reusable Rabbit Hay Stuffed Treat Toy
- Encourages Exercise and Foraging Behavior
- Rabbits love hay rollers
#8 Mkono Natural Seagrass Mat Hideaway Toy
- Grass house contains plenty of fiber
- Great for wearing down teeth
- 100% all natural materials
- Cool in summer and warm in winter.
#9 Hand Crafted Extra Large Grass House for Rabbits
- We have personally purchased this grass house for our Lionhead rabbits. They absolutely love it!
- Measuring 14” x 11” x 10”, this handmade grass house is big enough for big rabbits or several dwarf bunnies. You don’t need to worry if it is big enough for your rabbit.
- The bunnies will love to play hide and seek all day, and they will never be bored again.
- It has a hole like a window from its side and the bunnies will love to hop in and out.
#10 Bunny Fun Tree Rabbit Toy
- A fun chew and scratch rabbit toy.
- Made from bunny safe materials including seagrass and corn leaf.
- Hours of fun for the bunny!
#11 Wobe Pack of 8 Bunny Bell Roller
- 8 Pack Small Pet Toys: Watermelon Balls, Small Bell Roller, Bell Roller, Dumbbell, Unicycle, Squared molar block with rope, Willow Branch Ball.
- 100g Apple tree branches.
#12 AikoPets Rabbit Tunnel
- 3 connected tunnels, built-in crinkle crackle paper, peephole，
- Perfect Toys For Rabbits, they like tunnels.
- Each tube is about 10 inches tall and 1 foot long.
- Best hideout rabbit toy
#13 SunGrow Fresh Pine Chew Log for Rabbits
- 100% natural
- It measures 7.8 Inches in length and 1.5 inch diameter
- Made from the sweet smelling fresh pine lumber
- Exploring, rolling and chewing